Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Web Quest

The idea of a web quest for older students is amazing. The possibilities are limitless. I did create one for the kindergarten classroom, but it requires adult assistance. I have not thought through this enough to find a way to do this without adult assistance - I am sure there has to be a way. This is a great interactive way to enhance instruction on any given topic. I could see using this with my kindergartners with a variety of themes or topics. If I could just find a way to add me reading the page to them, this would greatly increase the possibility that I would use this on a regular basis. I could definitely see using it for holidays and linking children to webpages where they get to do something fun and it possibly read to them - such as starfall.com or scholastic.com.

No comments: